Sunday, February 6, 2011

My First Day of Blogging


Well, today was a long day.  Somewhere in the middle of it all, I decided to start my own blog.  I have always wanted to do this but just didn't know if I needed a theme.  In the chaos of moving my sewing room/basement around to make it more functional I decided that my daily life was enough of a theme for anyone!  SO, my blogs will be about what I do each day, what I create and all of the mishaps along the way.  


I'm a mom of 5, wife and WAHM (work at  home mom) so these things alone should give me enough to entertain the masses.  I hope you will follow me and maybe we will learn some things along the way.  I will be posting all kinds of things from cool sewing projects to fun recipes (for sweets of course), so grab your tape measure (don't put it around your waist) and sharpen your scissors or just sit back and have a laugh with me.  I can't wait to see what happens the rest of 2011.


You can find me on Facebook too here:  www.facebook.com/weelamode

4 comments:

  1. I found you on TLB and as a Breastfeeding mom of two who is married to an Army man and working on trying to support my own business, I fully understand. I can't wait to read more about your daily adventures. :) I'm excited to consider myself one of your followers. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Teresa! I'm excited you found me and honored that you will be taking time out of your busy days to follow my posts. Thank you to you and your husband and family for serving out great country as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad to see you in the blogging world. Maybe I will be inspired to pick my blog back up. I have let it slip for nearly a year. I remember when you used to make candy and sell it to everyone on the bus and at school. You have always been so talented!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness, Ali. It's so great to see you and I had quite a flashback when you mentioned my little candy business. I sure made a killing on suckers. I think that was a sign of future endeavors. You should get your blog going.. I know it's going to be a challenge to do this but I'm excited as well. I hope you'll stay in touch.

    ReplyDelete